It’s time to update MongoBooster again :) This is a smaller update in terms of raw added features – but this release includes better Quick Find, bug Fixes and a few minor improvements.
Quick Find to symbol with (⌘+F|CTRL+F) provides the possibility to get to any database and collection object in the connection tree view. In this release, there are a few minor improvements for Quick Find with connection tree.
- add a close “x” button in the right corner of the Quick-find input box.
- Press “Mod+F” will focus to input-box rather than closing it
Press “ESC” will close Quick-find input box and focus to connection instead of focusing script editor.
New, add “release notes” link item to help menu
Improved, allow to add “favorite script” when the content of script editor is empty
- Improved, allow to cancel and close mongdump/mongoexport dialog when the dialog is loading
- Improved, remove unnecessary _id field in the generated “create index” script
- Fixed, a few broken URL link, “feedback/support”, “homepage” in the bottom toolbar
- Fixed, correct ShellJS sample snippet
- Fixed, mongodump dialog style issue
- Fixed, a few icon issues with dark theme
Please visit our feedback page or click the “Feedback” button in the app. Feel free to suggest improvements to our product or service. Users can discuss your suggestion and vote for and against it. We’ll look at it too.